Monday 17 June 2013

Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator


 
I bought this exfoliator a few months ago as I had read good things about it and I already used a few Elemis products. The packaging is simple and clean looking, which I like, and the brief description on the back definitely makes me want to use it straight away! It claims to 'gently exfoliate the surface of the skin, leaving it silky smooth and soft to the touch'. I didn't know what to expect when I first used this product ,as I always used very harsh exfoliators before this,but I was really surprised how much I liked it! It smells so fresh and spreads easily over my skin, leaving it feeling clean and definitely more even looking. Other Exfoliators that I have used leave my skin feeling tight and lacking moisture but this one makes it feel rehydrated and also doesn't break me out in spots, which I find can happen to me. The only down side is the price, I bought it for £25.60 for the 50ml size. However you only need a very small amount so it should last me a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment