Sunday 11 August 2013

Leighton Denny Ultimate Manicure Case

All I have to say is wow! As you know I am a Beauty Therapist so I obviously have various boxes and cases for my kits but hadn't really found one that looked the part as well as doing the job, until now! I spotted this case on QVC ( which I'm addicted to) but I kept umming and ahhing whether to get it or not and thinking the usual ' do I need it' etc etc. In the end, my boyfriend bought it for me as a surprise, probably to stop me whining and asking him whether I should or shouldn't get it! I'm so glad he did! 

It arrived very quickly, quicker than other items I have ordered from QVC and was perfectly packaged so there was no damage to it. It was £36.36 and worth every penny. It is black and rigid with two zips running horizontally around it, separating the compartments. 


The first section opens up to reveal enough space for 30 Leighton Denny nail polishes, each held into place in a foam plinth cleverly included in the box. 


The second section is empty but big enough to fit even more polishes, if like me you have an addiction! You could also use it for your tools- files, cuticle pushers, buffers etc and still fit some polishes in. The handle and the box itself is sturdy enough, however Leighton did say to carry it from the bottom if it is full of polishes which is definitely what I will be doing, I don't want to risk ruining this lovely box!

I would definitely recommend purchasing this, it's very versatile and the perfect height to accommodate polish bottles whilst looking very neat and expensive! 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment