Wednesday 7 May 2014

Mac upcoming Collections

I'm a little slow on the uptake for mac collections, I'm still trying to get my hands on the cool and warm neutral 15 palettes! The only ones I have been prepared for are the Rihanna collaborations and now own a few lipsticks from her collection. So I have looked ahead and seen on Instagram and twitter that on June 14, Kelly and Sharon Osbourne are releasing their own makeup together with Mac! 

Sharon's will be more for darker haired women and Kelly's is for lighter haired/complexions. I'm really intrigued to see what they come up with, I'm assuming there will be a bright red somewhere maybe and a bright pink probably in Kelly's collection. I'm guessing from these ads released that Kelly's will include a peach nude lipstick and possibly some sort of kohl. Sharon's won't be as bold, instead being more muted and classic. They're my guesses anyway, we will have to wait until June to find out how right or wrong I am! 


The Simpsons collaboration will be a bright affair judging by this picture posted on Instagram by Mac a few hours ago. I am looking forward to seeing what this collection entails, bright makeup isn't really my thing but I might be pleasantly surprised by it. At least it won't be boring! Just when I wondered what Mac would come up with next- they never fail to surprise me. It makes a welcome change from samey Rihanna collections, while being popular and wearable, it's nice to see something more out there. I don't think there is a release date for The Simpsons yet but I'm assuming it will follow after Sharon and Kelly's. Can't wait!!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment