Wednesday 25 February 2015

Epic Break From Blogging!

Guess who's back.. Back again...
Yes it's me! After about a 9 month break, I am back to blogging. I hadn't planned on taking such a long break but I just felt like my blog was a bit boring and the photos were awful, so I could never take ones of my face/makeup as they just didn't look nice. I'm not one of those people that takes amazing photos anyway, I can never quite get them to look good but I have a lovely new camera so figured I would try this blogging business again and see how I go. 

We also moved house finally! In June 2014 we got the keys to our first home together and we love it. We painted every room in the house straight away and also put decking and a new fence in the garden, so last summer was a very busy one and I didn't have anything interesting to blog about, nor did I have the time. Now things have quietened down a bit, I'm going to try and do a few blog posts here and there and see how I go. Who knows, I may actually do a little better this time! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment