Thursday 20 June 2013

Mac 'Lovelorn' Lipstick

I am a massive Mac makeup fan, I think it's either a love it or a 'not bothered' makeup brand... I love it! I know their items are a lot more expensive than drugstore brands but I am a sucker for good advertising and packaging. I don't use everything in their range ( I use Rimmel powder, Bourjois bronzer and a mixture of everything else) but I stick to their eyeshadows, foundations and lipsticks. This lipstick is my current favourite, it's described as a lustre lipstick which suits me very well as I suffer with dry lips so I can't really get away with matte lipsticks. The packaging is, as you probably know, black with the mac logo around the lid. The colour is a gorgeous pink, quite warm as opposed to a blue-pink, and goes on lovely and creamy. Lipsticks in general don't last very long on me as I'm constantly touching my lips or chewing them etc so I'm forever buying new ones! Mac lipsticks cost £14 each, which I suppose isn't very good value for money and I could probably find an identical cheaper one in a drugstore but its hard to break the mac habit!


No comments:

Post a Comment