Wednesday 5 February 2014

Anatomicals Puffy the eye bag slayer



You will see from a previous post (if you read it haha) that I received these eye patches in my Glossybox. I promptly put them on as I had just showered etc so thought why not Multi task and blog while wearing them, genius I know! So the bright spark that I am opened the pack upside down so the liquid leaked all over my hands and the sofa but it wasn't sticky at all! The pack is pretty self explanatory and easy to follow if you're a bit slow on the uptake like me, you basically peel the pads out of the plastic moulds and place them under your eyes (consult the diagram on the pack if you got a little confused which way they go on-yes I'm that stupid). 

Good points- solution not sticky, has a pleasant smell to it, actually stick to my face while I look down and type but really easy to get off. It's almost like they're just lightly suctioned to my face. Also stayed on through a sneezing fit! 

Bad points- perhaps a little too much solution although I understand this is needed to keep the pads soaked, texture creeps me out a little but I am the girl who hates touching Playdoh and other random things! 

It says on the pack to keep the pads on for 30 minutes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and revitalise the skin around my eyes. 

Verdict- my eyes feel hydrated and awakened! I'm going to give the other pack to my boyfriend to try when he gets home from work, I'm nice like that! :) The pads retail for £6.00 for a 3 pack which I think is a reasonable price and I definitely would use them again. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment