Wednesday 18 September 2013

Avon Maxi Tan - tan enhancing oil spray

I have recently got into using Avon products and I typically get addicted to flicking through the catalogue to find something else I can buy! I read about this product online when I searched for tan enhancing sprays. I still use my SPF but I just spray this underneath. The reviews for this product aren't very good online but I thought I would give it a go as I only paid £3.60 for it! 


I was pleasantly surprised by it on holiday, it was greasy but only if I used too much and I was only lying in one place most of the time :). I think it made a difference to my tan and I seemed to hold onto a decent colour for a while after I got back from my holiday. I have olive skin anyway though and my skin is quite tough in the sun, some people said they came up in a rash when they used this product but I have had no problems at all and will definitely use it on my next holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment