Thursday 7 November 2013

Real or Fake?!?! Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

So word on the street is there will be a Naked 3 Palette but no one knows if it is true or not. Urban Decay are not confirming or denying, they have so far made out on Twitter that no such palette exists.... Yet photos have appeared on Instagram with supposed receipts proving the authenticity of the Naked 3. It is so far only available in Sephora in France with many people saying the store mistakenly put the palettes out to be sold ahead of schedule. So what do you all think? A clever publicity stunt by Urban Decay in the run up to Christmas? Or a prank with some very well done photo shopping? I hope the rumours are true although I'm not sure how different the colours can be to the Naked 1 and 2 palettes. I don't own the second one because I am quite happy using my first one but I'll definitely be in the queue for the third! 

Edit- release date for the Naked 3 is 16th December tbc, although until I see a definite confirmation from Urban Decay, I am a little sceptical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment