Monday 1 July 2013

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

I've just purchased this mascara after finishing a different L'Oreal one. I admit I'm a little clueless as to which mascaras are good and which aren't as I had eyelash extensions on for 4 years. I tend to ignore mascara adverts as I still think I've got my lashes on (until I look in the mirror, sad that my long lashes are gone!) so I had to enlist the help of my boyfriends sister. She recommended a few mascaras so off I plodded to Boots to have a look and decided on this one. 



What I had forgotten was how expensive mascaras are! This mascara cost me £10.99 in Boots which I think is the average price.  I know you're thinking I must have spent a small fortune getting my lash extensions refilled every 2 weeks but I didn't actually pay to have them done. My friend and I are both beauty therapists so just swapped treatments instead of paying each other, which was great! 




As you can see from the photos there is a difference in the length and thickness of my lashes so I am very happy with this mascara. The wand also doesn't get overloaded with product so it is quick and easy to build my lashes up and also works well for my bottom lashes. I find some mascaras smudge towards the end of the day but this one hasn't done so I'm very pleased and will definitely repurchase! 


No comments:

Post a Comment