Monday 17 February 2014

February Glossybox, my last for a while!

It's Glossybox time again!! I always look forward to this time of the month and the surprises in store when I get the post. My last box wasn't very impressive but this one definitely makes up for it! I received three full sized products, two smaller sized ones and chocolate! What more could a girl want! 


Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner
Ciate Nail Colour in Kiss Chase
Maybelline ColorSensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick
Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer
Eldora Eyelashes H144
Lindt Lindor Treat Bar

What a fantastic box!! Obviously fits the valentine theme and I love the lips design and pink bow. This month is my last Glossybox as my sixth month subscription has come to an end :( but I may give in and buy another one! 

I really wanted to buy some Eldora eyelashes so I am really looking forward to trying these out. I'm awful at putting lashes on myself and good at putting them on other people but I want these lashes all to myself! I haven't ever found the perfect nude lipstick so I tend to shy away from them but hopefully this will be the one I've been looking for! Being a Beauty Therapist, I have countless nail polishes but I have never used Ciate. I received a lovely pink colour that reminds me of OPI Elephantastic Pink, which is my favourite ever colour. It's quite a warm pink so hopefully it will suit my skintone or it will be another one given to my sister! :) I am intrigued by the sparkling body shimmer and may be useful more in summer as I can imagine it will look nice on top of a gorgeous tan. Lastly (as I ate the chocolate whilst writing this) is the Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics shampoo and conditioner. It contains all natural ingredients which should be good for me as I tend to get an itchy scalp with some hair care products so watch this space! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment