Monday 17 February 2014

Products I'm loving February 2014

Being someone that is very much into all things beauty related, I'm always buying new products and rediscovering old favourites. My skin is generally combination although my t-zone is incredibly oily and I suffer with random dry patches/sometimes eczema through the colder months. 

This month I have been using a variety of products really, I always use my faithful Bioderma Sensibio H2O to cleanse my face in the mornings and remove my makeup in the evenings. It's great, I love it and it manages to get through the layers of makeup to reveal my skin in a few swipes of a cotton wool pad. I buy the 500ml size as needless to say I get through a bottle at super high speed (I buy it from escentual.com). 

I recently bought the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner after reading endless blog posts about it and decided that I must write one too! I am ashamed to say I am actually Clarins trained and worked at a salon with Clarins products readily at my fingertips for 2 years but didn't explore many of the products for myself. Slapped wrist for me! Exfoliating my skin once or twice a week is great for my body as I wear fake tan almost all the time but my face flares up if I scrub it with an Exfoliator containing bits. At the same time I don't feel that enzyme or fruit acid peels do anything amazing either. This is where Clarins come in. I wipe my face over with the Brightening Toner a few times a week and to my surprise it makes my skin feel soft and look less dull and tired. 



I'm also loving my Elizabeth Arden lip balm which I wear at night to soothe my incredibly dry lips which I spend all day licking and nervously chewing! Bad habit I know. 



Hair- I can't get enough of my Milkshake Leave In Conditioner and my tangle teaser. My hair falls just below my bra strap and takes a fair amount of time to brush as it knots very quickly. The leave in conditioner smells like milk bottle sweets so i spray very liberally on my hair to get my sugar fix. Tangle Teasers are one of the best things ever invented, I still haven't quite worked out how they manage to de-tangle my mop with not so much a scream or swear word! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment