Thursday 30 January 2014

Professional Beauty London 2014

Every year me and a few of my beauty therapist friends get the train into London to Excel for the Professional Beauty Show. It is always in February around the same dates, this year it is 23-24 February (Sunday and Monday) with it also being their Silver Anniversary celebrations. We always look forward to going as we never know who we are going to see and get to talk to and obviously pick up a few bargains along the way! As well as some stands retailing, there is also the chance to have a sneak peak at new product and equipment launches and the main exhibitors never fail to disappoint. This year we will see Decleor showcasing a new product- Aromessence Super Serum which I would love to get my hands on at a later date. I used to work in a salon that used and sold Decleor products so I readily got my hands on their gorgeous range of serums and oils which they are renowned for so I can't wait to hear all about it (and hopefully get to test it!). We always pay Elemis a visit and they are launching a facial machine this year, their first one so I'm intrigued to see if it differs from others I have see and used. 

With Professional Beauty being the UK's largest beauty show, there is lots to see. I am looking forward to seeing:

*OPI .... Obviously!! This is always packed with bargain hunters! 
*NYX Cosmetics- we always head here first as last year it was PACKED!!
*Leighton Denny Expert Nails- I really hope Leighton is there as he is always fun to watch and doesn't mind us picking his brains
*Australian Bodycare- love love love their Tea Tree Skinwash and Hand and Body Lotion
*Eve Taylor, Elemis, Decleor, Royal and Langnickel Brushes, Morgan Taylor and Louella Belle are also on my list but we do walk around all of the stands for a nosey! 

If you have never been before I would definitely recommend it. It's a great day out whether it's with friends or work colleagues, just register online for free if you're in the trade and your ticket will be sent to you in the post or via email a week or so before the event. Let me know if you're going and what bargains you manage to find! 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment