Wednesday 6 November 2013

Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray

I picked this product up about a year ago when I was preparing to go on holiday and needed something to put in my hair to make it look half decent and less like Monica from Friends (you know the episode!). I had read a lot about salt sprays but had bad experiences in the past from ones that made my hair crispy or weighed it down so that the curls disappeared. My hair in its natural state is a mixture of curls/ waves and frizz! Some days if I leave it to dry naturally, it can look quite nice but other times it looks awful, huge and messy! 

It took me a while to pluck up the courage to use this and I did take it on holiday with me but I didn't use it much. It's only from using it the past month or so that I have fallen in love with it. All I do is spray it through my hair after I have washed it and then leave it to do its thing. If my hair is dry then I spray it through and scrunch it with my hands to define the curls a little bit better and calm the frizz down. When I am working, I tend to blow-dry and straighten my hair or curl it with GHDs as it looks neater and tidier. Also because my hair is so thick, I find it really hard to tie it up comfortably so it is out of my face but looks professional. I recently bought a tangle teaser and it is amazing at getting though my hair without tugging or hurting and I really feel like I am getting somewhere with my messy mop head! 

This salt spray contains a pro-mineral complex of 26 minerals and sunflower extract to moisturise and promote a healthy shine. It makes your hair feel soft and manageable and not crispy at all. The bottle sprays out a nice even spritz over the hair so it doesn't feel weighed down or too wet and soaks in well. Now that I have got the hang of using this product I think I will look at the rest of the Lee Stafford range to see what I can find. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment