Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Belated Birthday To Me!!!!

So it was my birthday on the 11th November yeahhhhhhh! I turned..... 25 sshhhh don't say it too loudly! I'm not a fan of birthdays, in fact I hate them. I'm in a happy normal mood the day before but as soon as I wake up on the morning of my birthday, I am such a grump! Then it's down to my boyfriend to cheer me up all day and spoil me haha! 

This year we both took the day off and we went to Westfield Shopping Centre in London. We had never been but after looking at the list of shops there, I was so excited to go! I was planning on doing outfit posts and taking photos of my purchases but I've been so busy moving house that all the clothes are now packed away in various cases. This is such a boring post for you all, I'm sorry but I thought I would just let you know what I got up to to celebrate and what I bought. I ended up spending a small fortune (of my boyfriend's money) in Bershka, which happened to be the first shop we went into. I picked up a pair of jeans, a skirt, two vests and a thin jumper that I can layer over another top. Hopefully I will get photos and you can see what the all look like! In H&M I bought some leggings, some footless tights, a flower patterned scarf and a silver necklace to wear with jumpers. I needed some new black flat pumps for work (and by this point my feet were aching) so I popped into Dorothy Perkins and found some gorgeous pointed ones with gold metal patterns on the toes. One thing I actually went to look for was a new bag as I am obsessed with having a new one with the change of every season! I found one in River Island but my boyfriend found an even nicer one that is black and taupe on the front and back, with a fluorescent panel either side. I wanted a rigid bag to carry my work diary and iPad etc, although it's so big I can't find anything in it! I can't wait for some Xmas shopping in London so it's an excuse to go again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment