Tuesday 1 April 2014

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream The Original

This has been a favourite of cult beauty addicts for years but I have only just got my hands on this much loved tube. Now I don't know what I was expecting but I was taken a bit by surprise when I squeezed some of the cream out into my hand. Its a lot thicker than I thought I would be, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as it is great for burns or cracked lips and hands. I tend to suffer with eczema a lot so I will definitely be giving this a go and also will be donating it to my boyfriend who has chapped and very rough hands. It's like holding hands with a block of sandpaper and actually hurts me if he rubs my arm so I will be interested to see if it manages to help him. The downside to this product is the smell. I'm very particular when it comes to fragrances of beauty products or perfumes and I didn't realise this would have such a strong smell. This however is just my opinion, it's loved by many people so I may just have a sensitive nose! I shall persevere and see how I get on! I did receive this as part of a gift set for Christmas that also contained a day cream, hand cream and lip balm, all of which I am currently using and loving. 



Does anyone else use Elizabeth Arden? I'd love to hear what you think of the products

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment