Wednesday 30 April 2014

The return of the Glossybox!

Yes you've guessed it, I gave in and renewed my subscription to Glossybox. I just couldn't hold out any longer! I thought I would leave it a good few months before getting them again but I missed the emails telling me my lovely box was on its way and then the excitement of receiving it and finding what was inside. I signed up for another 6 month subscription and will then look around again at other beauty boxes that are available, just to see if I'm missing anything :). 

This month I received quite a varied and useful box. 



The first thing I picked out the box was the MONU Spa Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil. Now being a Beauty Therapist, I use a lot of different oils for massage etc and I'm really intrigued by the warming element of this one. Ginger is not my favourite scent in the world but this is actually quite pleasant and not overpowering at all. From reading the back of the bottle, it says it turns into a milk when water is added so it would be useful for massaging tight areas and then washing off in the shower afterwards. I really look forward to trying it! 

Two useful items I received are TRESemme dry shampoo and a lip brush by Emite Makeup. In the kit these go! I'll be interested to see if any hairs fall out of the lip brush, very annoying! 

One for the holiday bag- SunSense Daily Face SPF 50+ invisible tint finish. So from the name I can assume it's more like a tinted moisturiser with sun protection added. This will be really useful for me for holiday and I'm saving it for when I go away as it doesn't have a lid on it so I can't test it even if I tried! 

I'm so glad I have renewed my Glossybox subscription and can't wait for next months to arrive as apparently it's going to be a good one! And it's the last one before my holiday so I hope I get some good products! 

What did you get in your box? Are there any better beauty boxes out there that I should look at instead? 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment