Monday 28 April 2014

Sanctuary Sensuous Body Soufflé

This product has been around for ages and I have used it on and off but only when I receive it as a gift. Not because I don't love it but because it's just not on my go to list of body products I buy myself. I first used products from the Sanctuary range when I was given a set years ago and this was one of the products along with the sugar scrub, who doesn't love one of those!? There's nothing better that having a hot shower and exfoliating all the dead skin cells off, or layers of fake tan if you're anything like me, and following with a body cream. It's fair to say I have a ridiculous amount of body lotions and potions in my house varying from L'Occitane and Tesco to a huge Soap and Glory obsession, many of them being gifts. I think I will always come back to this one though, it smells nice (the usual Sanctuary fragrance) and it soaks in incredibly well. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy using luxurious creams that stay on your skin that bit longer but when you have to share a bedroom with 2 cats, one being long haired, I would end up looking like one of them- covered in hair! Don't worry this is a very temporary thing, I don't always confine my cats to our bedroom and in my defense they love snuggling on my bed so it's not all RSPCA necessary! 

Now back to the topic in question, sorry I tend to ramble on! As well as the smell, I really like the texture. It is described as a soufflé (clue in the name) and that's exactly what it is. It seems sort of air whipped although mine is nearly empty and isn't as light and fluffy as when I first opened it but I suppose that is to be expected. 


So overall, a great body cream that does exactly what it says on the tin and leaves my skin feeling soft with a hint of the aroma still lingering after a few hours-bonus!! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment