Friday 2 May 2014

Real Techniques Makeup Palettes

I have just discovered these makeup palettes from Real Techniques, the makeup brush brand from Sam and Nicola Chapman. I'm glad they have branched out to makeup as they have a full set of makeup brushes out and then released travel brushes so I wasn't sure what else they could bring out. I have quite a collection of their brushes already so I may buy these palettes to increase my collection! 

Each palette contains four eyeshadows, a gel liner, a highlighter, a blush and two lipglosses. I don't usually like palettes with glosses/shadows etc in but they have made the glosses in their own mini tubes instead of being with the eyeshadows, thank god! The palettes are called 'modern natural' and 'night owl' and are available on the Real Techniques website for $25 each with shipping to other countries. They are limited edition though so hurry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment