Friday 2 August 2013

Evening Out makeup(races)

Hi guys! So I mentioned in a previous post that I was going horse racing in Newmarket and said I might post a few photos of my makeup/outfit, so here they are... :)

Sorry for the awful photos, I am in no way photogenic! 

Makeup- I wore Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer, Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation NW25, Mac NW20 Studio Finish Concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on my t-zone, Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Powder on the rest of my face, Bourjois Poudre Bronzante to contour slightly, Nars Orgasm Blush. 

Eyes- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer, Vanilla and Shroom under brows as a highlight and inner corner of my eyes, Omega across my eyelids and into crease, Woodwinked on outer corners and blended into crease, Charcoal Brown smudged from lash line and winged out into crease, Carbon along lash line as a liner, Charcoal Brown used to fill in my eyebrows. I then curled my lashes and applied L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara. (All eyeshadows are Mac). 

I then applied Mac Riri Woo lipstick all over my lips. This is a gorgeous matte red that suits most skintones. 

Brushes used- 
Real Techniques- Buffing Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Powder Brush, Contour Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Base Shadow Brush. 

Mac- 266 angled brush for brows and lash line, 316 lip brush. 

Daniel Sandler Blending Brush. 


Outfit- My dress is from Missguided and so is the belt, my bag is from Dorothy Perkins years ago and my sunglasses are £3 from Tesco! 

If any of you are thinking of going racing, it's such a good day/night out! We usually go when there is a band playing in the evening but they do all sorts of different entertainment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment