Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Favourite Fragrances

I always have a few fragrances that I wear different times of the year and daytime/evening perfumes. My favourite go to fragrance for summer days is L'Occitane Eau De Toilette in Cherry Blossom. I first received this as part of a set for Christmas a few years ago and love it so much that I get it every year ( thanks to my lovely boyfriend). It is L'Occitane's best selling fragrance with top notes of cherry, freesia and black currant which makes it ideal for summer days in the sun. I used to just save this for special occasions but got so addicted that I use it pretty much every day! 

My fragrance for the evenings at the moment is Gucci Guilty. I find that it is too heavy for me to wear in the daytime but is perfect for going out in the evenings. It costs £39.50 for the 30ml and £52.50 for the 50ml in Boots, although the prices may differ between retailers. 
Top notes- mandarin orange and pink pepper
Heart notes- geranium, peach and lilac
Base notes- patchouli and amber

If I am going out somewhere nice in the daytime I will wear my Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction. It is from their Secret Garden collection and I was first introduced to it by my friend a few years ago who was given the whole set by her then boyfriend. Every time I went round her house I would spray one of them as I just love how fresh they smell on my skin ( I still do spray hers even though I have my own). The scent is red plum and freesia and it is gorgeous! I can spray as much of this as I want and it doesn't get overpowering and the smell stays fresh all day long. I bought mine while I was at the airport and it came in a set with the matching shower gel and body lotion. Bliss! 



There is one fragrance that I love but don't own at the moment and that is Giorgio Armani- Armani Code. I was first bought this fragrance 6 years ago when my boyfriend and I had only just got together and he went away to Ireland for a week ( this was my first present from him-yes soppy I know!) . It still reminds me of that time 6 years ago so I love repurchasing it just to reminisce a little. I think it is a fairly heavy fragrance, for me anyway, but it is perfect for the evenings. 
Top notes- jasmine and orange
Heart notes- orange blossom
Base notes- honey and vanilla
It costs £41.50 for the 30ml, £47.00 for the 50ml and £71.50 for the 75ml. I will definitely be buying this again soon as my Gucci Guilty is running out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment