Thursday 1 August 2013

Nails Inc Wellington Square

Hi guys! Hope you're enjoying the summer so far, we have been getting nice weather here( Suffolk) for a few weeks on and off which is unusual for us! So I'm in a summery mood and thought I already have a nice nail polish colour on my toes, why not paint my fingernails too?! 

I decided on something peachy/ pastel as I was going out to dinner with an old friend wearing a blue and white dress so thought it would contrast nicely. Nails Inc Wellington Street was my final choice, I do have a stupidly large amount of nail polishes to choose from which always takes a while ( I'm ridiculously indecisive). 


I bought this polish months ago from the Nails Inc website, along with two or three others. I'm really into the whole pastel trend at the moment, especially as the sun is shining which makes me very happy! Pastels suit most people but you need to find the right colour for you, for example pastel yellow may not suit everyone- definitely doesn't look right on me :( and i would love to be able to wear it. The only downside I find is that they are tricky to paint. It may just be me but I have to concentrate a lot when I paint with them, being careful not to overload the brush or use too little and risk streaks. This colour needed 3 coats plus base coat- OPI and topcoat- Seche Vite. Overall I am happy with the colour and it matched my outfit really well, I wore a dress from Missguided which I will probably include into a haul post as I have bought way to many clothes recently! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment