Monday 14 October 2013

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel

Hi guys! I've been so manic recently with work and writing blog posts. I have a whole list of products I want to write about as I'm always discovering new ones or rediscovering old favourites. I know there's tons of blogs out there with info on the same things as mine but I still like to write and inform you of my opinions as everyone is different. 

Today I want to tell you about the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel. I don't know if I have mentioned before that I used to use really rough exfoliators as I have oily skin and thought they would help, turns out I was doing more damage than good so I switched to more gentle products. This seems to have worked as I have far less blemishes and less greasy skin as I'm not over stimulating my oil glands or stripping my skin of its natural oils. I bought this peel as part of a set a while back, I'm a sucker for sets with full size products and little try me sizes. This peel is the 15ml size which is actually not that small, you only need a little amount of this product for it to work its magic. 


The packaging is clean and smart looking and looks expensive standing on my shelf. The peel itself is a cream consistency which can easily be spread across the face, avoiding the eyes. I leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes to do its thing before I remove it with warm water and go on to use a facemask and then moisturiser. It leaves my skin looking fresh and clean, removing the rough skin and dead skin cells that clog up my pores. I am running low on this product so I will be sure to pick one up when I go to the beauty show next weekend eeeek can't wait! That's a whole other blog post in itself as we go for the whole day and I always come back with more than I need but I do pick up some Christmas presents along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment