Thursday 10 October 2013

Primark and New Look

So...this happened! I was very restrained though and only bought one thing from New Look and a few bits from Primark. 

I went to New Look first with my sister, I've been looking for a pair of ankle boots for ages but can't find any that fit me and one of my clients suggested New Look. Unfortunately I couldn't find any so I got distracted with looking at clothes and heels! These shoes jumped out at me....


I love them! I'm not really a shoe person, my sister has loads and they look great on her as she can actually walk in sky high heels whereas I walk like I've had one too many to drink. All the heels I own are stupidly low and pretty much boring and black so I am trying to force myself out of my comfort zone and wear different colours and styles. It is my 25th birthday in November and I want to wear these shoes for a night out.. May just have to train my feet to walk in them! I haven't worn shoes this high(and they're not even really high) for at least 4 years if not more, could be an interesting night out! 

I have quite a few skater style dresses that I don't think I have worn enough this summer so I was looking for some cropped jumpers to layer over the top of these when it gets slightly colder. I went to Primark to have a look as I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I bought two cropped jumpers/tops- one black and grey striped, one plain black....

I actually picked up another skater style dress for £5 as you can't really go wrong with black! Then on to the jewellery section, I really want to get into wearing rings so I was specifically looking for some. My fingers are stupidly thin and long so I have never really worn many rings as it's hard to find some that fit. I found a ring and a necklace in Primark that I can wear with a variety of clothes to jazz them up a little....

I also bought two exfoliating gloves as mine has gone for a walk about somewhere in my house. I wear fake tan nearly all year round, only having a break for a week or so every few weeks so I need to use the gloves to get the remainders of the tan off. 

I can't wait for more Autumn/Winter clothes to come out in the shops, it's my favourite time of year although it's not good for my bank balance! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment