Sunday 27 October 2013

Alpha H Liquid Gold

Alpha H is an Australian brand created 20 years ago. It is a family run company and over the years have developed products for men and woman and all skin types. I was first introduced to the range from watching QVC (I am addicted!) and one of my beauty therapist friends suggested I try Liquid Gold as I had spots around my chin and jaw line. 



Liquid Gold contains glycolic acid and liquorice extract to gently resurface the skin and is great for scarred or dull skin. I use it every other day at night on a cotton pad and gently wipe it over my skin. It tingles for a few minutes as the glycolic gets to work. When I first used Liquid Gold, I came out in more spots but my skin tends to do that when I try a new product and it settles down quite quickly. I now use it every so often when I have an outbreak of spots but my skin has really cleared up a lot since using the Liquid Gold. I really recommend using it, it is suitable for all skin types. I first used it when I was 21/22 and it is a great addition to my skincare routine. My skin feels really soft the morning after I have used it and it definitely improves the look and tone of my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment