Thursday 17 October 2013

L'Occitane Ultra Riche Body Lotion

I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I love L'Occitane products. Every year for Christmas I get a box full of their gorgeous creams, shower gels and hand creams to use up through the year and I can honestly say I finish every one of them (apart from the soap, I'm not a soap user). I have a hand cream in my makeup bag and in every hand bag I own and also there is one beside my bed to use morning and night. 

I first used this body lotion when I received a sample of it at the L'Occitane shop. Although I have oily skin on my face, my body is strangely dry. I think this is mostly down to sun damage (oops!) and I'm generally lazy when it comes to moisturising anywhere but my face. I go through stages of doing every day for a week or so then get out of the habit of it. I don't like sticky, greasy body lotions but when I find one I do like, I use it all the time. I have 2 cats and getting into bed after moisturising my skin and feet etc only to find balls of fur have stuck to me, is not a nice thing! One is long haired and she seems to permanently be shedding fur everywhere and no amount of hoovering gets rid of it so using a body lotion that soaks in straight away is ideal for me. 


This one contains 15% Shea butter to really moisturise my skin and the smell is gorgeous. A little bit of this goes a long way or you will be left with a slight residue on the skin if too much is used (not such a bad thing for some people). I bought the 250ml size and I still have over half left and that's with using it for a few months. After I have used all of it, I will probably buy the Ultra Rich Body Cream as my skin gets even more dry in winter but I will definitely be buying this lotion again in spring/summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment