Thursday 2 January 2014

My Christmas Gifts!

Hey guys hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy New Year! I thought I would just show you a few photos of some things I received from friends and family for Christmas and pick out a few of my favourites! 


Apologies for the blurry photos, it was later in the day than I would have liked to take photos, so the lighting isn't the best. 

A few of my favourites- 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette obviously! I've used it a few times already but haven't sat down and experimented properly yet. 

All the wine which is nearly gone!

L'Occitane goodies including my usual Cherry Blossom shower gel, body cream, hand creams, face creams and a candle. 

Perfume as I ran out of nearly all of my bottles. 

Mr Grasshead and the paint your own rubber duck. I can't wait to do these, they're waiting at my dads house ready for me! 

Did you get anything nice for Christmas? 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment