Thursday 2 January 2014

Winter wonderland

Hi guys! My boyfriend got a very very rare day off and surprised me with a trip to winter wonderland! (Altogether now-awwww) I thought i would share some photos with you of what we got up to. 



On the train. I'm kind of hoping this is blurry so it makes us look better-very un photogenic couple! 

We made it!! My first time visiting Hyde Park and that particular part of London and I have to say I loved it! I'm not a London person but I was pleasantly surprised at how open and not busy it was. 

Trying on funny hats and browsing the market. 

Hot chocolate and a very strong mulled wine later.... We ventured into the Ice Kingdom and went on the Observation Wheel. (I'm really scared of heights but managed to control my screams). 

It was sooooo cold in there that we rushed it a bit! 
As with most of our days out, a lot of food was consumed! 

Just a couple of food photos, not very interesting I'm afraid! 

I really enjoyed going to Winter Wonderland and it was definitely a good idea to arrive early to miss the crowds. We got there around 10.45-11 and it was lovely and quiet but it filled up very quickly when we were leaving. I also kept meaning to do an outfit of the day post but never got round to it, bad blogger! Did many of you go to Winter Wonderland? What did you think? 

Xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment