Monday 6 January 2014

New Years Eve

Happy New Year! How did you celebrate? I stayed at home with my boyfriend which may sound boring but it was our first New Year's Eve alone in 6 and a half years and was really lovely to relax and enjoy ourselves. I was supposed to cook but couldn't be bothered so we got a takeaway instead and cracked open a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne to toast at midnight. It was a really nice evening! 




As usual it's awful lighting so I will recreate this makeup look at some point so you can see it properly as it was really glittery and gorgeous. Here's a list of the makeup anyway-

Monu Illuminating Primer, Mac Studio Sculpt foundation with a little Illamasqua Skinbase mixed in, Mac concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Mac Harmony Blush as contour, Mac Stay Pretty blush, Benefit High Beam highlighter. Eyes- Mac Paintpot in Bare Study, Bobbi Brown quad of shadows over lid and crease, Avon Supershock Liner in waterline and tightline, Mac Pressed Pigment patted on lid, Benefit They're Real Mascara. Lips- Mac stone lip liner, NYX lipgloss. 

Outfit- black skirt from New Look, top from H&M, necklace H&M. 


Xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a great outfit, and I love the make up, gorgeous! I've nominated your for the Liebster award. There's a post about it on my blog :) http://libraryfool.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete