Wednesday 31 July 2013

My Everyday Makeup

I've just finished putting my makeup on and thought why not make a post out of it! I try to change my makeup and use different eyeshadows for the weekends and nights out but my day to day makeup for work is always the same. I tend to wear: 

Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation or Mac Face and Body Foundation on a Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Mac Studio Finish Concealer under my eyes and on a few blemishes using a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

Mac Mineralise Powder and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Bourjois Poudre Bronzante and Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush or Nars Orgasm Blush

Mac Charcoal Brown eyeshadow on a Mac 266 brush to fill in my eyebrows

Smashbox eyelid primer

Mac Naked Lunch all over my eyelids, Wedge in the crease, Mystery as an eyeliner, Vanilla under my brows as a highlight. I use a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara 

Mac Lovelorn Lipstick. 

Phew that's a lot of Mac! 

Here's a photo so you get the idea of what it looks like, pretty boring and basic though! 


Excuse my awful hair, I had it curly the night before this photo was taken and I hadn't yet done anything to make it look half decent! 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment