Saturday 7 December 2013

Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oil Collection

I received this set as a Christmas present, not really knowing anything about the Aromatherapy Associates brand. Their packaging is lovely and expensive looking, I feel very luxurious using them and they definitely look smart standing in my bathroom! These are just sample sizes (each one is a 3ml size), each one of these oils comes in a full size beautifully packaged up and wrapped in a ribbon. In the set are 9 miniature bottles, all different blends of aromatherapy oils, with a description on each one. This is a great idea as you can just read the bottle or the description card that accompanies the box to find out which oil targets what you need. They include two oils for relaxing, two de-stress oils, two revive oils and three support oils and all are highly concentrated, so much so that you only really need a few drops of the bottle in the bath or shower to really get the benefits of the oils. I also like to only use a little bit so I can make them go further :). I have my favourite ones and will purchase these in the large size when I have used all of the miniature ones. Some of the bottles are missing from the photo as I have already used those ones up! :) 


I love using Aromatherapy oils professionally and at home as I really think they work. I am aromatherapy massage trained but I am not trained to blend oils other than adding a few drops of different essential oils to a carrier oil which is what I do for my clients at work. There is an aromatherapy oil book that I frequently read as I find it very interesting to discover their benefits and uses. I always use tea tree oil for its antiseptic benefits- cleaning cuts, putting it on spots and blemishes, using it to help heal fresh piercings and wiping it over skin. Lavender is known for its relaxing properties and is widely used in aromatherapy sets. Other oils can help menstrual cramps, muscle aches and pains, depression and anxiety.. The list goes on. 



This gorgeous set also makes a great gift for Christmas or birthdays or maybe for Mother's Day. I certainly liked receiving this as it is a great way to get introduced to the Aromatherapy Associates product range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment