Saturday 28 December 2013

A Belated Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Yes I'm late as usual, it's been a hectic but lovely few days and I've just been so busy that I haven't got round to writing this post until now, sorryyyyyy! Christmas this year has been a little different, we are staying with a friend for a couple of months while we hopefully buy a house so things have been a little more complicated than usual. Christmas Day was spent with my dad, sister and boyfriend at my dads house. I took our two cats with us as it wasn't feasible to leave them at my friends house so it took a lot of packing and unpacking of my car all for one day and one night, more stressful than I thought it would be! Boxing Day was back at my friends house followed by an evening at my aunt and uncles house for food and a fair bit of alcohol! After a nice lay in yesterday morning, we went over to friends of ours who announced they are expecting a baby! We are so excited for them and it means we have 4 friends due between jan and August next year so it will be crazy I think! One of my friends gave birth the Sunday before Christmas and had a little boy so I have also been seeing him a lot. If that wasn't enough excitement, we are back over to my aunt and uncles house tomorrow for a lovely roast and more drink! I hope you all had a great Christmas Day and got everything you wanted from Santa. I will soon be posting the presents I received and look forward to reading your Christmas posts 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment