Monday 16 December 2013

Blog troubles

Hi guys! I'm so behind on doing blog posts, I have been feeling a bit uninspired by my work and ideas recently that I haven't been doing blog posts. I've been thinking of ways to make my blog more exciting for you to read or at least a bit different to other blogs but I can't find anything that would set it apart. I'm not very good with computers or cameras, I only have an iPhone and iPad and find myself writing new posts on my phone and using the photos. I read a conversation on twitter recently about the importance of having a good camera and photos, which I understand but i don't have the money to buy a camera. I would love to get one and snap away, experimenting with lighting and backgrounds but I just don't have time. Or maybe I'm not into it as much as other bloggers which is why mine lacks all the components of a good blog. 

I see my blog as a place to put my thoughts down on products etc as I would love love love to do YouTube videos on hauls/fashion/vlogging but that isn't possible at this moment in time. I never think anyone actually reads it! I'm hoping I will get inspired and get better at photos (hopefully with a little help from my photographer sister) and will have a much better and improved blog in the new year for you all to read! 

For now though I will continue posting little bits and bobs (and some average photos). Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment