Monday 30 December 2013

Festive nails!

Being a Beauty Therapist, I can obviously do my nails whenever I want, the downside being that I get bored very quickly with them! Last Christmas I had red glitter on all my nails-

I decided this year to have a black and gold theme, just finishing them right before this blog post! I use the Orly Gel Fx gel nail polish system on myself and my clients. At first I wasn't too sure about it as I love OPI polishes and felt bad for using a different brand but now I'm used to it, I really enjoy using it. 

It's so easy to use and the kit contains an LED lamp which only takes 30 seconds to cure each step. After shaping my nails and wiping them with the cleanser, I applied the primer to the tips of my nails and cured them for 30 seconds, followed by the basecoat. I then brushed them down and applied the colours I had chosen and pressed loose glitter onto the tips, my thumbnails and ring fingernails and sealed it all with two coats of topcoat. They now look like this ...


I'm soooo pleased with this design and I'm sure my clients will want something similar when they see mine! It's an easy design but really sparkles in the light and I can't wait to show them off over Christmas and the new year! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment