Friday 20 December 2013

My Christmas list for Father Christmas!!

It's nearly Christmas whooooo! That time again already and this year I actually have a list of things i would like, mainly because it was my birthday in November and I didn't get everything I wanted so I changed it to my Christmas list! 

• Issy Miyake Pleats Please 
This perfume is gorgeous! I'm quite fussy when it comes to fragrance and it takes me ages to make a decision on whether I like one or not. I received this as a sample size in one of my Glossyboxes so I had plenty of chances to try it out. 

• Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Need I say any more?! It has been released today (as I write this post it is the 16th December) and my boyfriend has already ordered it for me, spoilt I know! 

• Mac eyeshadows for my palette
There's a list including sketch, sable, concrete, green smoke, club, brule and many more! I know my sister is getting a couple for me

• Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
I always have a few shimmer bricks floating around in my makeup bag, this time I would like the lilac rose shade. I have nearly tried all of the shades with my favourites being rose and nectar. 

• Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm
I've been eager to jump on the bandwagon for quite a while now but haven't actually got round to it. I kept putting it off as I have a lot of cleansers to use before I think about getting another! 

• Voucher for a facial
I haven't specified a particular salon for this so I think I will put any money I get for Christmas towards it. I really want a Guinot Hydradermie. I used to work in a salon with Guinot and always had a facial once a month but now I'm self employed I miss out on this luxury :(. Obviously I can give myself a facial but it's not the same. 

• Skipping Rope
You may laugh but it's been proven to do wonders for your body. I was always really good with a skipping rope at school  so I'm hoping I'll pick up where I left off! (The same cannot be said for hoola hooping!) 

Now I'm hoping Santa (or Father Christmas as you may call him) is reading this and will buy me all these things as I've been a very good girl this year, honest! 

What's on your Christmas List? 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment