Wednesday 18 December 2013

December Glossybox!!!!

Finally finally finallyyyyyy it's here!! I received an email saying my box would be sent out later than usual which was fine but it still felt like forever waiting for it! I was hoping I would get some good items this month as it's Christmas...


As you can see from the photo, I received:

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor
Lipsy London Glam Perfume
Seche Nail Colour in Blanc 2
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hour Eye Shadow in On And On Bronze
Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Nude Lipgloss

All in all, not such a bad box, although I'm not sure I will use the nail colour. I have a lot of nail polishes and recently bought a Seche Colour to try as they claim to be one coat colours but I'm not too impressed. I expected them to be as good as their Seche Vite top coat which I swear by but the few times I applied it, it hasn't lasted and also lost the shine (even with the top coat). 

I will definitely use the color tattoo and the lipgloss, I hope it's not sticky though! The razor will come in handy as I use my boyfriend's (different razor blade on the top though!). 

What did you receive in your Glossybox? Anything you won't use? 

Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment