Monday 15 July 2013

Cheeky trip to Mac!

So I accidentally bought 4 new eyeshadows and a quad palette from Mac... We only went in there to buy a gift card for my boyfriend's sister, when I remembered I had a £20 gift card kindly given to me by a client a few months ago. I have filled my palette of 15 eyeshadows which goes in my professional makeup kit so I decided to buy a few shadows just for me to use. I mainly do bridal makeup so I have the key colours from Mac in my main palette. There were a few shadows I have wanted for a while so I finally bought them and can't wait to use them! The palette that I bought was £6.50 and each shadow refill is £10 each. I get 25% off at Mac as I have a pro card, then I had my £20 gift card, so I didn't feel too guilty about spending money I shouldn't! ( we are saving money for a house). 
Clockwise from top left- All That Glitters, Paradisco, Cranberry, Satin Taupe. 

All That Glitters- This is a beige/ champagne colour. It looks great all over the lid with something like wedge in the crease, or smoked out with a darker colour along the lash line. 

Paradisco- A colour I had never looked at before until I watched a Pixiwoo tutorial! I'm very much into coral/ peachy colours at the moment and this one is perfect. It has a slight gold sheen to it, so looks perfect with with any of the colours in the quad palette( complete coincidence). 

Cranberry- One of those colours that will look nice applied properly, or can make you look like you have bloodshot eyes or an eye infection! Best used sparingly smudged along the lash line or blended in the outer corners. All year round colour. 

Satin Taupe- I have wanted this colour for ages! It's a brown/ taupe colour so goes with a lot of shades in the mac range. I can't wait to use this and will probably wear it most days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment