Monday 29 July 2013

Nails Inc Haymarket

Finally a nail polish post! Yippee! I have had this nail polish for a year or so but only just rediscovered it recently. I keep all my nail polishes in two stackable boxes at the salon I work at so it's easy to forget what's in there. I can't remember where I got this from but I think it must've been QVC or on the Nails Inc website, so I probably bought a few at one time! It's a gorgeous pastel green colour and looks great on. I find Nails Inc polishes harder to paint with than OPI polishes but I think that's just because I don't use them very often. This colour looks amazing on fingernails and toenails and is definitely on trend this time of year.

Excuse the photo of my awful feet! I was hoping if I included my flip flops, my feet wouldn't look as gross! 



I used Leighton Denny One For All as base and top coat. I usually use Seche Vite as its so shiny but they seem to be lasting well with the Leighton Denny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment