Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ponds Cold Cream

This stuff is a god send! It's been around for years and I remember my mum having a pot of it in her bedroom drawer. It costs £4.49 for the 50ml size from Boots, and has a variety of uses. It is marketed as a cleansing cream, even claiming to remove waterproof mascara, but I also use it as a face mask as its thick consistency means i can layer it on and it stays put until I wash it off. The smell is also fresh and typically what you would expect from a cleansing cream, although this particular Ponds Cold Cream is perfumed( I think you can buy ones that aren't) but even so I can hardly smell it on my face. I do this every week and my skin is left feeling moisturised and calm( especially if I've been having a cheeky squeeze of my blackheads before hand!). This product is great for me as some face masks can leave my skin feeling too tight or make me breakout in unattractive spots. The only downside is the size of the pot I bought( they do larger sizes however) as I'm so slapdash with facial products that I find myself re purchasing probably more than I need to and I'm forever gouging a huge chunk out of the pot every time. Obviously at £4.49, a lot cheaper than most cleansers, I can buy more and not hear my bank balance groan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment