Sunday 22 September 2013

Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion

This was one of the products I included in my Drugstore and Tk Maxx Haul post and I finally got round to using it for the first time a few weeks ago. All the Cowshed products are Paraben, petrochemical and sulphate free and suitable for vegetarians. They do a whole 'Grumpy Cow' range which includes candles/room diffusers, bath and body oils/lotions and shampoos and conditioners. This is only the second Cowshed product I have tried but I would like the candles so might add those to my birthday list! 

The packaging has the trademark Cowshed label and design and is an almost see through bottle so you can see when it's empty. The combination of essential oils- red mandarin, petit grain and grapefruit make this a very fresh and light body lotion which soaks in almost immediately. I'm quite picky with body products as I hate it when I've put it on and it doesn't soak in properly or smells funny on my skin after a while. This body lotion is really nice because the smell doesn't disappear, it stays on your skin for hours and it also doesn't mix with my fake tan and create an awful biscuit aroma! (You know what I'm talking about). I've really been making the effort to moisturise my body before I go to bed as usually I do my face, neck and hands but can never be bothered to do the rest of me. Very lazy for a Beauty Therapist I know! This comes in a 500ml size which is perfect for a body lotion and it also doesn't have an annoying screw top which a few of the ones I own do have. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment