Sunday 15 September 2013

Facemasks I'm loving!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11387823/?claim=gp98w6gh2x4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


I've always been really into my facemasks and will try any brands if they work. These are just 3 of my favourite ones I find myself going back to time and time again. 

Decleor 

I have two favourite facemasks from Decleor that I use on a weekly basis. I love Decleor products as they are the first brand I worked with when I started at my first salon aged 15 so I'm a bit biased. When I had facials at the salon, I would always have the Aroma Purete 2 in 1 Purifying and Oxygenating Mask applied to my skin as it is oily and a little bit congested along my t-zone. This mask has tiny beads in it that exfoliate dead skin cells away that could be blocking your pores, jojoba for hydration and bamboo to remove impurities and mattify the skin. I leave this on for ten minutes before adding a little water and using the beads to gently exfoliate. There is no tightness on the skin while this mask is on which is great as some masks for oily skin tend to dry it out. 

My next Decleor mask is the Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution 'Flower Essence' Moisturising Mask. Phew what a long winded name for a product! I love this mask on my cheeks where I sometimes get dry patches or eczema and on my neck (very important to use products down to your décolleté!). It has a very refreshing feeling to it and is very comfortable on my skin, I'm tempted to leave it on for longer than the recommended 5-10 minutes as it makes my skin feel so nice! 

Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask- I bought this originally to use on my clients as I hadn't really decided which facial brand I wanted to use. I have since chosen Eve Taylor for my facials so now I get to use this mask on my skin! :) the description on the back of the tube says "ideal before special occasions to restore a glowing complexion, or when the skin is looking tired or dull". My skin tends to look dull this time of year and this mask is just what I need to get it looking healthy again. Some if the Elemis products don't suit my skin but this one seems ok along with the peels and exfoliators. I leave this one on for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment