Wednesday 11 September 2013

Drugstore and Tk Maxx Haul!!

I have been meaning to post these products for a few weeks now but only just got round to it! I went to Boots to pick up a few bits and pieces but ended up spending just over £100.. Oops! :) Then i went to Tk Maxx and my boyfriend kindly bought me some products.  In my defence, I will use everything I bought and quite a few of them have been on my wish list for months! (Desperately trying to justify spending so much in one go). 

From Boots:
Essie Nail Polish in Fifth Avenue- I would describe this as a coral red, although my boyfriend thinks its pink?? Gorgeous colour, easy to paint and lasted a week on my fingernails which is good for me considering I take off client's nail polishes every day. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat and Thermal Water- I've been wanting to get a Thermal Water for a while now as my skin can sometimes feel tight before I put my makeup on. I just happened to see the Effaclar Mat while I was in Boots and decided to get it. I have oily/combination skin and La Roche Posay products are good for this, I can't wait to try them. 

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-On- I have needed an eye product for months but couldn't decide what to get. I have used so many eye creams and gels that haven't really done what I need them to. I have dehydration lines around my eyes and puffiness and dark circles which this gel claims to eliminate so fingers crossed! 

Hydraluron Moisture Booster- So glad I finally bought this! Skincare guru Caroline Hirons recommends this, as do a few other bloggers and YouTubers. I will use this under my moisturiser morning and night. 

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Perfume- Bought this so I stop using my friends one when I go to her house! Love love love this, I'm usually really picky with perfumes as I don't like to be overpowered by fragrances but this one is perfect for me. 

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes- I needed another one of these mascaras as my one is nearly all gone. I like the brush and how easy it is to build up. 

Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick- I've seen people rave about these on YouTube so I'm looking forward to using it and reviewing it. I bought the shade 'Peach on the Beach'. 

Tangle Teaser- My hair is so long now that its ridiculously hard to brush all the way through. I dread brushing it as its really thick and I try brushing the ends first to stop splitting it but its still such a chore! I hope this will end my pain! 

Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner- My conditioner ran out and I always seem to go back to this one every so often. I love the Aussie range of products and find they really suit my hair. 

Tk Maxx-

Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion- always wanted to try the Cowshed products but have never treated myself. This smells really fresh. 

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment and Argan Magic Restorative Hair Mask- randomly picked these up to tame my lions mane! 

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream SPF 50- Picked this up to use when I go away as I need to start looking after my skin in the sun. 



A bit of a boring post but I will be doing blog posts on most of these products when I get the chance to try them all out. Lets face it, I need to use them all religiously to rid myself of the guilt of spending so much eeeeek! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment