Wednesday 25 September 2013

Bourjois Color Boost Lipstick

Everyone has been raving about these Color Boosts so I picked one up when I went to Boots a few weeks back. A lot of drugstore brands are now bringing these lipsticks out and I'm assuming they're modelled on Clinique Chubby Sticks as the packaging is very similar. One of the Clinique ones is sold every few minutes or something crazy like that, amazing when you think of it!! 

The colour of the packaging mimics the colour of the lipstick inside so mine is a peach colour as I bought 'Peach on the Beach'. It apparently lasts 10 hours which I don't think is necessary although I won't find out if it lasts that long as I'm constantly nibbling my lips and licking them! They do contain an SPF of 15 which is good for holidays etc as I like to have something pretty on my lips while I'm out and about in the sun. 


The colour pay off is good, I only need a few swipes of it across my lips to achieve the colour I want. I will probably only continue wearing it while the sun is still out as it's a summery colour and I tend to wear reds or darker colours in winter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment