Sunday 15 September 2013

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Roll-on Eye Gel

Anyone who knows me knows I have been going on and on about buying an eye cream, even my clients are sick of me moaning about my dehydration lines and dark circles! I had looked online at countless different brands but couldn't decide which one to buy. It wasn't until I went into Boots and looked at all the skincare available that I settled on this one from Vichy. I hadn't even thought about looking at Vichy products as I don't really know much about them but this one states that it reduces dark circles, puffiness and dehydration lines so is clearly the right one for me. 





All Vichy products are fragrance and paraben free, allergy tested and also tested on contact lense wearers (me being one of them) which I hadn't thought to check for when I was researching eye products. It contains thermal water, hyaluronic acid, dextran sulfate and escin( horse chestnut extract). Horse chestnut is used in a lot of eye creams and gels as it boosts circulation and thickens the delicate under eye area therefore reducing the appearance of dark circles. 

The thing I love most about this product is that it is a roll on. This is such a great idea, I don't know why all eye creams and gels don't have them instead of annoying screw tops that get messy. It's so much easier to take the lid off and roll the ball under my eyes, its so refreshing and feels like it instantly soothes and cools. Within a week of using this, the dehydration lines disappeared and my eyes didn't look as puffy. 

I definitely recommend this product and now want to try other products in the Vichy range. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment